ArcSoft Panorama Maker
Developer: ArcSoft, Inc.
Current Version: 7.0.90143
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.8 MB - Download
Panorama Maker provides a simple and elegant way to create superb panoramic photos from natural scenes, towering skyscrapers, mountains ranges, and more - in 3 easy steps.
The following features make Panorama Maker stand out:
• 3 typical photo stitch modes: Auto, Horizontal and Vertical
• 3 new in-app purchase options: 360 Stitch, Tile Stitch and Add Frame
• Automatically analyze the imported photos and stitches the matched images as a panorama
• Directly import photos from Aperture and iPhoto
• Create seamless panoramic images with blazing speed
• Enhance your panoramic art with a comprehensive set of tools
• Preview in full-screen to enjoy the spectacular effect of your panorama
• Support Retina display to present incredibly clear panorama
• Fully support for JPG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF and popular raw camera formats
• Support 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
• Support print via your local prints
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! You can reach us by email: [email protected] Thank you.
1. Support for OS X 10.9
2. Fixed some minor bugs
Most Helpful Reviews
Stay Away! - Do not even consider purchasing this app!!! Unless your shots are lined up perfectly – I can't stress how perfect they must be – the program makes terrible panoramic shots. You can adjust the points it uses to match your photos, but it doesn't do much good. So, if your shots aren't perfect, you're S.O.L...unless, of course, you can go back on vacation and retake your photo(s). Oh, and half the time it just produces a “panorama” that's just a jumble of photos. Seriously, it can't even line up fence lines and roads very well. I figured I'd give a less expensive program a shot, but STAY AWAY!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Does Apple Screen these APPS??? - I say no, apple does not screen these apps for Lemon Syndrome. And PMK, your a lemon. Istall this app if you want to smash you MAC. Next time, use you product before you sell it to others.
Yes, don - Sometimes it allows for drag and drop, sometimes it doesn't the folders are massive. manual function is too frustrated with three points to match perfectly. i don't recomend this app.