Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 11.8 MB - Download
Are you looking for an easy tool to make your app translations? Do you have to share your translations with your translator and your programmers and can't find a compatible format?
AppTranslator helps you manage the translation (Localizable.strings) files in your iOS project, and also helps you translate the most common strings with the use of the Bing translation platform. All in one single app to simplify the communication between your programmers and your translators, with an easy user interface they will both love.
Some of the features in this first AppTranslator version are:
- Scan source code looking for new or missing entries.
- Keep all translations in one project file.
- Easily search & filter translations to quickly find what you are looking for.
- Add new languages to your project.
- Automated online translations.
- Export back to Localizable.strings
With AppTranslator you will forget about Localizable.strings