App Pier - Fast App Launcher & Switcher
Developer: Zafer ARICAN
Current Version: 1.6.2
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 7.3 MB - Download
App Pier is a keyboard-centric application launcher and switcher with strong Touch Bar support
With App Pier, you can:
* launch any app or switch between your favorite and running apps instantly.
* save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock.
* develop muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar as you can pin your favorite apps in App Pier.
* hide/unhide window, hide windows of other apps, or show all windows
* concentrate on your app by hiding all other apps' windows.
* open your favorite folders
* See and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
* Search and launch any application from Application Folder
* Open your favorite folders
* Focus Mode: One app at a time. All other apps' windows are hidden.
* Reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode
* Reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
* Keyboard shortcut for rapid launch
* Select an app by simply start typing its name.
* Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
* Available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
For more updates:
* When searching for apps, pressing Return launches first app in results now.
* UI Improvement on Touch Bar
* Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Thank you for using App Pier! If you have a moment to leave a review in Mac App Store, I would really appreciate it.
Most Helpful Reviews
Useless - I thought that it would always show the icons in the touch bar. that is not the case. it only shows the icons when you hit Cmd + alt + tab, or open the app itself. I get that the developer may not be able to always show it, because of the apple nazis, but still. It makes the app worthless. It is easier to just go to the app itself. It is also not an app launcher. It can only switch between apps.