App Pier - Fast App Launcher & Switcher
Developer: Zafer ARICAN
Current Version: 1.5
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 7.3 MB - Download
App Pier is a keyboard-centric application launcher and switcher with strong Touch Bar support
With App Pier, you can:
* launch any app or switch between your favorite and running apps instantly.
* save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock.
* develop muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar as you can pin your favorite apps in App Pier.
* hide/unhide window, hide windows of other apps, or show all windows
* open your favorite folders
* See and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
* Search and launch any application from Application Folder
* Open your favorite folders
* Reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode
* Reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
* Keyboard shortcut for rapid launch
* Select an app by simply start typing its name.
* Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
* Available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
For more updates:
Design Facelift with this version
*UI is even more minimalistic
*"More options" icons appear when you hover on the item
* Favorite folders option is represented with a new icon in Finder item
* New About section in Settings
* App version is now displayed in Settings->About
* Symbolic linked apps in Applications Folders are also displayed in Search Mode
* Bug fixes and improvements