App Flix for Netflix
Developer: It's About Time Products
Current Version: 2.0.3
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.8 MB - Download
**** $1.99 DISCOUNT PRICE!!! *****
MAJOR discount on many of our apps! Click "More by It's About Time" on the right to see all our discounted apps!
Enjoy an elegant and simple Netflix app experience.
Once App Flix is open, simply click it in the menu bar to access all your favorite movies and tv shows. If you love Netflix, you're going to love it being one click away.
• THE ONLY NETFLIX APP TO PLAY MOVIES IN THE APP (Unlock pro)
• Menu bar and Window app - Easily switch between menu bar app mode and window mode*
• Customize the look with border colors
• Stealth mode opacity - If you're working on multiple things you can have the app open but transparent and when you place your mouse over it, it displays at 100% and when you move your mouse out, it goes back to the opacity you choose
• Activate with a keyboard shortcut - The beauty of having Netflix in the menu bar is that you can open it with one custom keyboard shortcut you create in the preferences
• Auto Open at Login - When you turn on your Mac, have App Flix open automatically
* The app launches in the menu bar with a Netflix icon. If you have too many apps in your menu bar or your menu bar is filled with text, click on the Finder icon in the Dock (smiley face on the bottom left) and App Flix should appear on the right side of the menu bar. From there, we recommend going to the preferences of the app and creating a keyboard shortcut to open the app anytime without needing to see the icon.
NOTE: A Netflix membership is required. Please visit Netflix.com to verify Netflix is available in your country. Playing Netflix movies requires Microsoft Silverlight which only works in a web browser such as Safari or Chrome. Silverlight is a free download and your default browser should automatically prompt you to download it if it's not installed.
This app is not associated or affiliated with Netflix, Inc.
• Please, if you'd like, subscribe to our email list to get updates and news on new apps and upcoming discounts. We will not spam your inbox.
• Fullscreen bug fixed in El Capitan
• Update to the welcome window
Most Helpful Reviews
Works Perfectly - Super sweet. It’s pretty cool to have Netflix just a click away, in the menubar. I have a feeling that all of the 1 and 2 star reviews where people can’t get it to work are user-error related, not app related. If you don’t have silverlight installed, Netflix won’t work. If you have a ton of menubar apps running on a computer with a smaller screen, you may not be able to find the Netflix app in the menubar, even if Finder is the active app. This app works perfectly, no problems at all.
Do NOT download - Waste of Money! - Do not download! Waste of Money! I downloaded the app thinking that I would be able to watch tv/movies while working. ummmmm NO! All the app does is display your movies and shows, to watch it opens your browser. SO you can just log in from your browser. If I didn’t love Netflix so much…….but I still want my money back! >:(
More Reviews for Current Version
App for NetFlix for Mac - I really love this app! It makes using the NetFlix service so much easier!
I want a refund - After installing the app and siver light I get a "There appears to be a display problem. Please ensure your monitor is HDCP compliant and is not mirrored using Airplay.” I am not using airplay. Netflix works perfect in the browser.
occasionally works - Only works occasionally even with a good wifi signal.
Terrible! Doesn’t work! - I want a refund. The stupid app won’t even let me log into my account. Better not be a scam!
Do not buy this APP! Worthless - You install and still have to install software…and still doesn’t work. I want a REFUND! I should have paid more attention to the rating because it’s low for a reason.