App Cleaner & Uninstaller
Preview Installed Applications and Remove Service Files to Complete Uninstall.
App Cleaner - The best app to remove applications service files on Mac OS X and uninstalling applications*.
Delete application's service files. Make sure they aren't eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
Disable unneeded login items to launch Mac faster.
Get PRO features and remove even System Extensions.
Main Gained Value - Speed up Your Mac by:
• deleting apps' files taking performance resources
• deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
• managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
• removing unneeded System Extensions
• removing login items and disabling startup programs
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers) - files of previously removed apps.
Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
• Scan the system and preview installed applications
• Remove all types of service files
• Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
• Reset application to a first-launch state
• Preview launch agents and system daemons
• Preview login items
• Disable launch agents and login items
• Find and preview installed System Extensions
• Remove System Extensions
• Easy-to-use shortcuts
• Any file or app quick preview
• Specific app-associated file formats preview
• In-app help assistance
• Show unused applications
• Skip list option
How to Uninstall an application using App Cleaner:
1. Launch App Cleaner.
2. Scan all applications for service files.
3. Choose unneeded application (left view). In-app purchase required.
4. Select all its’ service files on right view.
5. Click Remove.
6. If some apps were not removed, due to access rights, switch to Finder and move them manually to Trash*.
*Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
PRO mode required to:
• Remove executable part of applications
• Remove system extensions
• Disable ads
FREE mode allows to:
• Preview all installed apps
• Preview service files for apps
• Remove service files for apps
• Reset apps to first-run state
• Preview installed extensions and widgets
• Disable launch agents and startup items
• Remove Remains - broken service files
Nektony: that's a 5th year we put our efforts to produce Mac cleanup utilities that solve any problematic issue.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at [email protected], we will respond within one business day.
App Cleaner & Uninstaller optimized for macOS High Sierra to delete apps correctly.
• Improved the app uninstaller scan process for supported document types.
• Improved organizing and sorting apps by size to quickly uninstall programs you don’t need.
• New Mac apps supported for uninstall.
Most Helpful Reviews
As good as or better than the more popular “app cleaner" - I almost downloaded and purchased what looks like the more popular App Cleaner in the App store. Always looking for the best apps in all categories, I rely heavily on reviews. Knowing some devs and companies pay for thier reviews or solicit them in other manipulative ways, that is not my only criteria. I had already used this app in the past and knew I liked it. The other app charges $9.99 for the “pro” version. All the free version does (for both apps) is scan the computer. If you want to actually remove the files, you have to pay for the “pro” version. While that is a little pricey for this type of tool, I have paid more for apps that do less, if I want them bad enough. Before I committed, I figured I would give this app one more try. I’m so glad I did!! Thefre is no possible way that the other app is any more thorough than this little work horse. It’s fast, has a small footprint, and not only scans the application folder, but also the system service files and removes them as well. Once I saw the much more affordable price tag of $3.99 for this pro version, I knew I was making the right choice and committed without hesitation. Thank you for not being a greed monster Sergiy Savenko @ Nektony!
Cannot Be Removed—BEWARE! - This offers a $3.99 option. You run it. It deletes part of the program, but not all of it. It then asks for $3.99 to remove the rest. What do they call it when someone forces to make you pay to finish a job? If you go to the website, this program is no longer listed. There is no support for it. There are no FAQs for it. Before this version, it worked quickly and well. I’d call this version ransomware—right in the middle of something you must pay. But the best part? You CANNOT REMOVE IT. It leaves traces all over that mess up your computer. Some processes can’t even be stopped using force quit in activity monitor. Other files are hidden away with innocent names. Apple, please either remove it or have it tested immediatly!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
well worth the $4 - Just buy it, it will make your Mac happy.
Great App - I have spent numerous hours trying to delete unwanted apps from my system and sometimes erasing extensions that my system needs, well no more with this app it removes what is connected with the installed app only Great App!!!!
Amazing - A must have for all Mac users!
App Cleaner - It works as advertized. Since I’ve bought over $1000 worth of Mac Apps since 1986 that didn’t perform as advertized … Data Rescue 4 comes to mind. $70.00 down the drain. I nol longer buy any Appt befofre reading the reviews. I’m very careful with this App, because all my saved passwords were lost, when I bought another cleaner type of App. Whatt a NIGHTMARE ... hours of wasted time. I don’t want a Duplicate Remover, as I’ve several dupllicate photos in different folders. The same for duplicate L/H's Using 2 Mac Pro Towers. This one is 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, running OS10.12.6 RHB
Best In Class - Removed in seconds ,completly unwant app.