App Cleaner & Uninstaller
Preview Installed Applications and Remove Service Files to Complete Uninstall.
App Cleaner - The best app to remove applications service files on Mac OS X and uninstalling applications*.
Delete application's service files. Make sure they aren't eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
Disable unneeded login items to launch Mac faster.
Get PRO features and remove even System Extensions.
Main Gained Value - Speed up Your Mac by:
• deleting apps' files taking performance resources
• deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
• managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
• removing unneeded System Extensions
• removing login items and disabling startup programs
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers) - files of previously removed apps.
Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
• Scan the system and preview installed applications
• Remove all types of service files
• Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
• Reset application to a first-launch state
• Preview launch agents and system daemons
• Preview login items
• Disable launch agents and login items
• Find and preview installed System Extensions
• Remove System Extensions
• Easy-to-use shortcuts
• Any file or app quick preview
• Specific app-associated file formats preview
• In-app help assistance
• Show unused applications
• Skip list option
How to Uninstall an application using App Cleaner:
1. Launch App Cleaner.
2. Scan all applications for service files.
3. Choose unneeded application (left view). In-app purchase required.
4. Select all its’ service files on right view.
5. Click Remove.
6. If some apps were not removed, due to access rights, switch to Finder and move them manually to Trash*.
*Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
PRO mode required to:
• Remove executable part of applications
• Remove system extensions
• Disable ads
FREE mode allows to:
• Preview all installed apps
• Preview service files for apps
• Remove service files for apps
• Reset apps to first-run state
• Preview installed extensions and widgets
• Disable launch agents and startup items
• Remove Remains - broken service files
Nektony: that's a 5th year we put our efforts to produce Mac cleanup utilities that solve any problematic issue.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at [email protected], we will respond within one business day.
Improved Launch agents supporting
Most Helpful Reviews
Got rid of Google updater under El Capitan! - My Mini i7 was overheating with fans spinning during photo and video editing. It got hot even during system sleep! I checked Console.app and found Google Updater was literally “calling home” thousands of times per minute. As a scrolled throug system activities it was obvious Google’s spyware had run amuck and was bogging down my Mac something terrible. I tried terminal commands in an attempt to nix Google Update but to no avail: Google updates it’s code automatically, keeping one step ahead of everybody. So the terminal command that worked last week no longer did a thing… Enter AppCleaner. A couple clicks and Google Updater was gone for good, nixing 300MB of spyware! Yes, AppCleaner is demo only until you pay $3.99 but is the best software investment I’ve made in a long time. I’m amazed some reviewers think this app should be free. I’m glad I was able to help support the app so gets updated regularly. Now my Mini sleeps cool as a cucumber and the fans no longer kick up!
Cannot Be Removed—BEWARE! - This offers a $3.99 option. You run it. It deletes part of the program, but not all of it. It then asks for $3.99 to remove the rest. What do they call it when someone forces to make you pay to finish a job? If you go to the website, this program is no longer listed. There is no support for it. There are no FAQs for it. Before this version, it worked quickly and well. I’d call this version ransomware—right in the middle of something you must pay. But the best part? You CANNOT REMOVE IT. It leaves traces all over that mess up your computer. Some processes can’t even be stopped using force quit in activity monitor. Other files are hidden away with innocent names. Apple, please either remove it or have it tested immediatly!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
App Cleaner and Uninstaller easy to use - Very easy App to use. It uninstalls the App and all its executable and binary files. Everything that the user wanst uninstalled is put in two panes,1) the app, and 2) the secondary material. Nothing is immediately erased so that the user can return to all choices and decide if that app is to be uninstalled.I recommend it and its upgrade because this app is so easy to use.