Developer: Eric Dejonckheere
Current Version: 1.7.2
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 10.2 MB - Download
Apero is a macOS client for pnut.io, the free, invite-only social network (https://pnut.io).
With Apero you have all the power of a Mac app dedicated to pnut.io!
All the pnut.io features are supported by Apero: public posts, private messages, chatrooms, follow/mute/block, view/post images and gifs, mentions, threads, links, star, repost, search posts, search messages, search users, view/edit profile, trending posts, etc, everything is here!
The main window displays the Global, Home or Mentions streams. It automatically polls for new posts and auto updates edited and deleted posts. Also scrolls fast and smooth! Additionally, you can open as many other windows as you need: PMs, user profiles, conversations, rooms, etc.
**Important: you must have a pnut account in order to use Apero, this is mandatory.**
Note that Apero is compatible with macOS 10.11 but for a better experience we recommend using macOS 10.12+.
You can discover all Apero features and options in the FAQ (https://github.com/ericdke/apero-docs/blob/master/FAQ.md) and see Apero's evolution in the Changelog (https://github.com/ericdke/apero-docs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md).
Support: contact the @apero account on pnut or send an email to [email protected] (see the FAQ).
- Explore posts by new users (users with less than 50 posts)
- Channels show their default avatar, when available, instead of the first user's avatar
- Right-click on a channel to set a default avatar if you have full rights (non-PM only, and you need pnut storage)
- Right-click or Swipe on a channel: mark as read (see Preferences)
- Right-click on a channel to unsubscribe
- You can now edit Markdown links in your profile description
- The "Compact channels list" menu displays "Compact" or "Expand" depending on current state
- Fixed display glitches when resizing then closing then reopening a Send Message window
- Fixed a possible crash if posting and closing a window at the same time
- Smaller memory footprint