Developer: Julien RozÃ©
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 10.6 MB - Download
The application "Ani'Mots" is a game based on the concept of arrow words intended for children between 3 and 8 years old or more.
This game was designed to allow your children to learn while having fun.
Whatever their age, they will discover the name of various animals and how to spell them.
The younger children will develop their motor skills through the manipulation of small items to be inserted in a grid.
The application "Ani'Mots' is available in three languages, French, Spanish and English, an excellent way to discover a foreign language.
The game includes:
- A random generator of crossword arrow based on 56 animals,
- Sounds to discover the pronunciation of letters and names of animals,
- Three languages, English, Spanish and French,
- Audio and visual effects to stimulate your child,
- Three levels of difficulty with an easy level fully customizable (font size, animals ...)
- Zoom on iPhone and iPod Touch
- fixes several issues on OSX 10.8 and 10.9 (missing animals and animations)