Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 57.5 MB - Download
Anglonas is a fast and easy to use English-Lithuanian and Lithuanian-English dictionary app for Mac OS X.
Anglonas uses a well-known dictionary compiled by Bronislovas Piesarskas back in 2005. Since then, the dictionary is constantly being updated with the latest definitions of words and phrases.
Anglonas was created by a Lithuanian company "Fotonija" which has been in the dictionary making business since 1991. The company has produced other famous language-learning software products, namely "Alkonas", "Anglonas", "Frankonas", "Juodos avys" and others.
* 145,000+ different definitions of words and phrases
* Samples of word or phrase usage
* Pronunciation guides in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
* Word history
* Integrated Service for translating words or phrases from other applications
* Fast and simple user interface
* Fixed a bug which prevented some users with older OS X versions from using the application
New since 1.2:
* Updated dictionary definition font to a better looking combination of Georgia and Times New Roman
* Fixed word history management
* Added icons for Retina screens
* Improved UI and performance
* Small bug fixes and improvements