Developer: Alinof Software SÃ rl
Current Version: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 9.2 MB - Download
With the Alinof TimerPro, your time management will be more efficient than ever before!
The Alinof TimerPro enables you to very easily and quickly set a countdown time, or to set an alarm time for when you want to be notified; it’s highly practical, whether it be for a meeting, fetching your laundry in 2 hours time, or alerting you in 6 minutes time once your cup of tea is brewed and ready to be enjoyed.
This application is very useful for absolutely anyone, but the ‘full-screen’ option is especially handy for teachers; for example, the remaining time left for an exam can be projected on a screen. We invite you to compare this application with other available timers; its functionalities, design and great price will rapidly convince you that this is the one for you!
• Use up to 10 different timers simultaneously
• Use the ‘Timer’ mode or the ‘Alarm’ mode
• Choose between a ‘normal’, ‘full-screen’, or ‘always visible’ screen display
• Set the hour, minutes and seconds
• Customise the title and alert message
• Choose between 16 types of alarm sounds and 25 background colors
• Add your own music (mp3,aac)
• Add your own background picture
• Fixed an issue on macOS Sierra when timers are chained in full screen mode
Most Helpful Reviews
Do the job - This app is simple and great. countdown timer thanks for the developer and I hope he will keep updating this app throw the time.
I regret purchasing this - The free one is better. It has the timer displayed in the dock and exits the full-screen warning with just a single click. The paid version does not have a timer in the dock and you have to either click many times or hit ESC to exit the full-screen warning when the timer is done. Very unhappy with the purchase. TL;DR… STICK TO THE FREE VERSION.
More Reviews for Current Version
RIP OFF REPORT - garbage - don’t buy this product. description was not complete enough and the product didn’t deliver what i needed. apple store wouldn’t refund. don’t make the same mistake i did - do not buy this product - EVER.