AlarmBar is a simple menu bar application which allows you to schedule alarms from anywhere on your mac. When completed, a message will pop up and a sound of your choice will play. The real power in AlarmBar is the ability to run an AppleScript of your choice on alarm complete! Have an email send out five minutes from now, resume your iTunes library at 10am tomorrow, anything you could think of is now possible thanks to the ability to run a script on alarm complete!
- Quick Bar and Saved Alarms for easy access to frequently used alarms. Set an alarm for five minutes from now, or at 12:38 tomorrow with the click of a button
- Run an AppleScript of your choice on alarm complete. This is where the true power of AlarmBar lies! Write your own custom functionality for AlarmBar and have it execute at a given time
- Intuitive tab based design. Reduce the app to only what you need at a given time. Don't need to see an analog clock? Hide it. Don't want the scripting panel? Hide that too.
- Advanced controls. Control AlarmBar to a tee. Don't want a sound to play on complete? Don't let it. Want to hear something other then the default chime? Go ahead and set it to one of many system tones.
- Menu Bar design. Access AlarmBar wherever you need it, whenever you need it.
AlarmBar is the quickest and easiest way to set alarms on your mac. Never miss a deadline again, just set an alarm with AlarmBar and the rest is handled!
- Fixed long standing "Remove Alarm" bug
- Improved Saved Alarms functionality
- Fixed some elements not accepting mouse clicks
I want to thank you all for being so patient with this release. I apologize for not being able to get it out sooner. It fixes most of the bugs which were brought to my attention. For next update I'll work on Launch at Login and a few other miscellaneous features. Thanks for your support!
Most Helpful Reviews
I wanted an app to help me SAVE time…. not SPEND IT!!!!…. NOT WORKING! - Just purchased… Not able to ‘run’ any file or Script…. ? Been messing with it for 20 minutes, and not working! I want my 2 bucks back… sorry Atlas… it needs to work FIRST!…
More Reviews for Current Version
Good, but could use improvements - I really need an alarm clock to remind me when going to classes, something that’s quick to set and displays the time left in the menu bar. It works well, but I would love to see two features added. 1. A notification prior to the alarm going off, so if you’re on the computer you can stop the alarm before the sound goes off. 2. Be able to set the time with the keyboard. This is usually standard for apps, so I’m confused why this is not a feature. You click on the minutes and then enter them, ie. 35 then sets the mins to 35 mins. Interestingly this works for saved alarms, but not setting regular alarms. Keep up the good work