Developer: Bloop S.R.L.
Current Version: 3.2.4
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 49 MB - Download
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
Most Helpful Reviews
Goodbye Apple Mail - There are two applications on the mac that need to perform. Mail and Web browsing. Well Apple your mail in Yosemite is junk, it trashed two of my older 27" machines with the upgrade to Yosemite. So I bought a new high performance mac with Yosemite, nope same thing, it performed like I would expect windows applications having to reboot every time the mailbox locked up (4 times a day). Just do a search on mail problems, you would think with billions they could write a good mail program or just buy one. Thankfully airmail performs like a dream, even on the older machines. Yes there are a few settings you might want to change, like delete instead of archive, but take your time, look around. This is a great app. I have 5 mailboxes, a personal one, two CEO boxes for different companies, and two support boxes, with YEARS of mail in imap. Yes I DO need to reference mail that is a couple of years old, no I don’t want to keep it on one machine or in Apples cloud. I use foldering and need direct access and no hanging when I try to move a couple of messages to a different folder. I’m finally back to work in email again. I had all but given up. Years ago I tried sparrow but gave up on it as well. I haven’t checked it out lately and I will be using airmail from here forward unless Apple PAYS me to use theirs. Thanks
Their own words: "I am sorry but the actual import function is not working correctly" - Wouldn’t you think that the first thing most people would do with their new email program would be to import their messages from their original email program? Seems like a simple concept. Good luck. Within minutes of buying this from the appstore I found that this was not possible. I immediately contacted the support people for Airmail 3 who told me that there was issue stating; "I am sorry but the actual import function is not working correctly…”. If they know this already why are they still offering this program on the App Store… or anywhere else for that matter? I have spent hours trying to get this email client to simply accept my standard .mbox files from archived mail but no luck. I am using a new 12 core Mac Pro with El Capitan. Perhaps its a fine program if you are starting from scratch but if you are hoping to move from a different email program to this one (like most of us) I would recommend finding an alternative. This feature is far too critical to not be functioning properly. Also, why is it that they can continue to sell a program on the App Store when they know it is not functioning properly? If the rest of us did that we’d be out of business or have angry customers pounding at our door. There is no protection for this sort of thing from the App Store so buyer beware’.