Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Current Version: 1.26
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 347.9 MB - Download
Airline Tycoon Deluxe is a funny economy simulation proceeding in realtime and assigning you the complete responsibility for an airline. However, don’t be fooled by the funny comic style or the included jokes: A variety of tasks are requested and your competitors never miss a chance to set a trap for you in order to put a spoke in your wheel.
Your abilities are put to the test continuously playing Airline Tycoon Deluxe: Will you be able to use your aeroplanes to capacity and land some profitable charter flights? Can you establish routes for lucrative scheduled flights? Aeroplanes cost millions; will you be capable of increasing the share price and obtaining enough funds by the issuing of securities?
Can you stand up for the construction of new aeroplanes in your role as an engineer? Are you able to avoid your competitors’ deceitful attacks? Accept this unusual challenge and win virtual laurels with Airline Tycoon. The deluxe version contains 20 new airports as well as new opportunities. It is as interesting for professional tycoons as for beginners.
- Funny economy simulation in comic style
- Complete freedom of action and freedom to move within the airport facilities and more than 30 places to be visited
- Control of all parts of management: purchase of aeroplanes and their fittings, financing as well as stock market listing, planning of routes and filling order books, personnel, marketing and maintenance as well as many other details
- Easily operated construction of own aeroplanes and the opportunity to exchange these on the Internet
- Use additional security precautions against competitors’ attacks or sabotage competitors yourself
- fixed problems with language selection under macos sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
needs a update - I have a 2012 mbp running mountain lion and the game only shows up in a 4''x4'' square in the bottom left screen, hopefully they will release a update and it will be a great game.
SCREEN SIZE PROBLEM MUST GET FIXED PLEASE! - The screen size of the game is just unacceptable. There is also a slight glitch with the speech when it comes to talking to the shop owner of PetrolAir, where upon saying "Bye" it says something completely different. Overall, I really love this game and will be more than happy to write a 5-star review on this if both issues are fixed. 4-star if only the screen size problem is remedied. However, with all these faults, I do recommend this game for both the fun of it and the somewhat educational business experience you'd get out of this.