Developer: Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Current Version: 2.3
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 17.8 MB - Download
AirBeam allows you to watch and hear on your Mac what the cameras of your iPhones, iPods or iPads see and hear. AirBeam receives high quality video and audio in realtime from the cameras and microphones of any number of iPhones, iPods or iPads on a WiFi network - even from multiple devices simultaneously.
AirBeam turns your Mac into a flexible remote surveillance system. Use it together with your iDevices as a babyphone, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your cat, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Watch video and hear audio in amazing quality. Watch and hear in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Video Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and it will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger recording based on detected motion or audio or get visual and acoustic alarms.
* Multi Camera: Watch as many camera devices as you want simultaneously.
* Fullscreen: View the cameras in fullscreen and flick through them with your touchpad.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* To use AirBeam you need to install and run AirBeam for iOS on your iDevices. AirBeam for iOS is available for USD 3.99 (or equivalent amount in other currency) in the App Store on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
* If you also want to share your Mac's cameras and watch them on your iDevices, you need to use AirBeam Pro.
* Fixed memory leak bug when streaming in MJPEG format
* Fixed issue preventing remote control of phone torch
* Bugfixes and optimizations for OS X Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
help - why cant i view my mac on my iPod?
Annoying - I spent four dollars on this on my iPod and my Mac and it will not connect to each other. Huge waste. Do not get it