Agendus - Sync with iCal
Developer: iambic, Inc.
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 900.9 KB - Download
This menu bar plugin will enable you to sync iCal calendars and reminders over Wi-Fi with the advanced personal assistant Agendus app for iPhone.
1. Download the Mac and iPhone versions of Agendus.
2. Run Agendus on the Mac to start the menu bar plugin.
3. Click on the menu bar plugin (calendar icon with an "A" at to top right of your screen).
4. Enter a password and select the calendars you wish to sync.
5. Run Agendus on the iPhone and go to Tools > Calendar Sync > Desktop Sync over Wi-Fi.
6. Enter the same password.
7. Select the direction of sync. Synchronize is recommended for most scenarios.
**Note** Wi-Fi sync is only possible with local "On My Computer" calendars in iCal. Agendus for iOS also supports sync with online calendars over the internet connection.
- Retina display support
- New pop-over displayed on first launch
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally an app that allows me to sync my iCal events and Tasks! - Simple and useful. Thanks for creating this app. Longtime customer of Agendus.
Agendus for Mac Os and iPhone - I noticed from the help screens that you are not fully supporting the synchornozation of ICal with the Agendus app. You did not mention this. I paid for the app for the MAC and also for the iPhone. What is my other option other than the fact that i wasted money to buy an app that does not sync with ICal as the title of your software suggests.
More Reviews for Current Version
WHAT A F*^KN WASTE OF MONEY - Paid for the Mac app and paid for the iPhone app and it constantly shuts off. Doesn’t sync well and often shuts down on you. Pass this one. Its a waste of money. The app for the mobile device is $8!!!!! SMH. Highly upset and frustrated with this app!!!!!!