Current Version: 2.5
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 12.1 MB - Download
Agenda2 is an application for building agendas for meetings. To design a meeting, simply create the sessions, add presentations, discussions
and breaks to the sessions. Configure each agenda item (name, duration, discussion time, theme, speaker, etc). Order them as you wish and then
build the agenda. Agenda2 calculates the start and stop times of each agenda item based on the session start/stop times, the duration of the
items and any constraints the user puts in place. Agenda2 makes simple work of rearranging items, moving talks to different sessions,
reassigning speakers, and much more.
Agenda2 has the following features:
- Items can be constrained to start or end at a particular time.
- Categories, Meetings and Sessions can be rearrange, copied, and duplicated.
- Agenda Items can be duplicated, copied and pasted, and re-ordered or dragged between sessions.
- The meeting agenda can be rendered in a preview window which can then be printed or exported to html.
- The final agenda can be coloured according to themes set up in the meeting and assigned to the items.
- Edit the main agenda item details in place or open more detailed editors for finer control.
- Write comments for each item and include those in the final rendered agenda.
- Write minutes for each item and publish a follow-up agenda which includes the minutes.
+ In some cases, loading old agenda files could result in some items not being imported. This has been fixed.
+ Fixed a bug in setting a session to the "meeting end" date.
+ Fixed a bug which crept into 2.4 which could result in the default themes not being added to a meeting.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a good tool - and easy to use. Nice job.
Needs Work - This app could be very useful if it was more user friendly and allowed you to customize headers, and times and export it in a cleaner way. It's hard to delete items and correctly label them in a specific way.
More Reviews for Current Version
Crash - The program crashes all the time. Unable to open.