Developer: Lakehorn AG
Current Version: 1.5.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 15.5 MB - Download
NOTE: this a is menu bar app. Once you open the app an AeroWeather icon will appear in the menu bar (as shown on screenshots).
Now also available for your Mac - a simple and clean version of AeroWeather.
Shows METAR and TAF with accurate data in the well known AeroWeather layout from iPhone and iPad.
- Menu bar application for quick access (Menulet)
- Customizable menu bar (airport with flightrule, temperature, or wind)
- Menu bar display optionally rotates through list
- Today Widget (shows also airport which is marked as favorite)
- Sortable list (by user-defined, name, ICAO, IATA, country) of airports in well known AeroWeather layout (with raw or decoded METAR)
- Detail view with METAR, TAF (raw or decoded) and station information
- Calculates presssure altitude, density altitude, and windchill or heatindex
- AWOS data for US airports (where available) with phone support (either via Skype or connected iPhone)
- Customizable formats and units
- Sharing of METAR/TAF via E-Mail, Twitter, Facebook, Messages etc.
- Available in Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Swedish
AeroWeather uses weather data from freely available sources like US NOAA, which cannot be guaranteed. The cost for AeroWeather is for development of the app and not to pay for any weather data.
- Fixed bug in moon phase calculation; corrected UTC time format
- Fix in decoder for TAFs with temperature forecasts
- Updated station database (2017-09-22)
Most Helpful Reviews
Dont buy Mac version - Have the IPHONE version and use it regularly It is 5 stars…Just bought the Mac version and it is NOT the same not worthy of one star.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great aviation tool - The version I'm using (1.5.2) works great. Being able to automatically cycle through your stations in the menu bar is fantastic for deciding on whether to take that cross-country flight or not. Overall, it is a good blend of handy and non-intrusive.
Great customer service - Setup and use of some features is not always intuitively obvious but an email or feedback has always brought a response within 24 hours. The new Alerts feature has already proved its worth.