Actio: The App for Action.
Developer: iThought LLC
Current Version: 1.4.4
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 29.7 MB - Download
Actio: The App for Action
Actio is an action tracking app - great for project managers and home users alike.
It is built to be fast and flexible, intuitive to use and powerful enough for even the largest projects.
You can try the full version of Actio via in in-App free one month trial and then purchase either a full license (US$19.99*) or a monthly (US$0.99*) or yearly (US$9.99*) auto-renew subscription**. We hope you love using it.
ACTIO HELPS YOU:
Manage, organize and prioritise your actions
• Create user-defined Flags.
• Organize with user-definable Indexing.
• Filter by Flag, Priority, Owner or item color to quickly focus on the important actions.
• Sort by Index or Due Date. Hide unimportant actions.
• Easily Promote and Demote actions into Projects and sub-Projects.
• Define action owners in Actio, or copy from your Apple Contacts.
Get stuff done quickly and efficiently
• Fast mouse-free input of large scale projects with multiple levels of sub-projects.
• Item and Note windows with full typographical control.
• Unlimited Undo and Redo.
Track actions with robust detail
• DueDate automatically colors actions, rolling them up to parent projects to easily see those with priority
• Per-action customizable RAG (Red/Amber/Green) early warning periods.
• Use multiple tracker views to show Lists, Details and Pageviews.
• Rapid drill-down/up into sub-projects.
• Drag & Drop and Drag & Duplicate actions to quickly reorganize.
• Drag in Emails and WebPages to keep all your project information in one place.
• Unlimited notes attached to every action.
• Search across all title, detail and notes fields.
• Receive Apple notifications when the state of each action item changes.
Get your small business off the ground...
• PageView window gives WYSIWYG display and control over included content. Printer ready.
• Full-screen mode. Meeting ready.
• File based to allow easy sharing of your project with others (e.g. via email).
• Print Preview functions of all three views.
Or reign in your priorities at home
• DueDates, Repeating Dates and Anniversaries.
• Check off important personal events, holidays and more
Unlock Actio Unlimited via In-App-Purchase for:
• All Free features
• Unlimited actions and sub-actions (free version has 25 items).
• Printing of all three views.
• Multiple Open Projects (free version has one open project).
• Project Tabs.
• Drag and Drop between open Projects.
• Drag and Duplicate between open Projects.
• Search all open Projects.
• Share and sync projects on file sharing servers (e.g. iCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive etc).
• Save detail text to multiple formats (pdf, txt, html, doc etc)
Use Actio for your day-to-day management to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
* Denotes pricing on the US App Store.
**Actio Unlimited Monthly and Yearly are auto-renewing subscriptions and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user in iTunes Account Settings.
Added Priorities and Hidden to the options for each Action.
Added Priority and Hidden to the filters.
Removed Significance options.
Some bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent tool for managing business & personal actions - For years, I’ve struggled to find an intuitive, highly effective tool which can be seamlessly used for managing both my business activities and home projects…one tool that would prevent actions from falling through the cracks. Actio fills that gap perfectly. In the business environment, it allows me to manage the actions associated with various projects, track ownership and responsibility and have visibility to impending due dates, with its RAG (Red, Amber, Green) functionality. I use it for everything from preparing for client meetings to managing key projects. The reminder functionality is particularly useful. At home, I find it indispensable for everything from shopping lists, event reminders, and bill payments to home repair/development projects.