Developer: Oranged Software, LLC
Current Version: 4.0.4
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 11.7 MB - Download
Accounted is a powerful accounting solution with many of the features seen in much more expensive accounting programs, but with the ease of use of a much smaller application. It has features such as double entry accounting, accounts receivable/payable, split transactions, and check printing included. But we also focused on the interface and user experience.
Accounted includes many small touches, such as the "totals ticker" that instantly shows several totals at the bottom of each account. You could easily, for example, view and compare the total income of a certain type for this month, last month, this fiscal quarter, this fiscal year and more without making any mouse clicks.
Hundreds of features, including:
- Account types: Bank, cash, credit card, income, expense, asset, liability, equity
- Split transactions
- Recurring transactions
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable
- Check printing with customizable settings
- Multiple Currency support with automatic exchange rate updating
- Import from QIF, IIF, CSV, Paypal, or Address Book
- Reports: balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flows, expense, income, many more
- Several useful charts and graphs for income and expense data
- Taxable account settings
- Hundreds of settings and preferences
- Ability to sync directly with Studiometry, our project management and invoicing software
- Will now use today's date by default for transactions when using the Pay Bills button
- Will now use today's date by default in the New Payable Bill window
- Fixed issue with Edit > Copy not working properly in certain fields on Windows
Most Helpful Reviews
Great software that does its job well - Just picked up Accounted on the app store because of the 50% off sale, and I've been a user since version 2. It's simple and fast, and much easier to use than Quickbooks. I can enter my transactions without having to make a million mouse clicks, which I really appreciate. It does everything I need for my small-biz accounting needs, and I use it to generate all of the reports I need for tax purposes. Great software, No complaints at all!
Accounted - I was very reluctant to buy this. I looked at it for several weeks until I gave in. And now I regret it. I feel as if it could be a little more user friendly. I am looking into buying quickbooks or something that is a little more versatile.