Account Store Desk
Developer: Giuseppe Cigala
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 146 KB - Download
"Account Store Desk" is a free utility that help you to add/remove/edit the accounts stored in your "Account Store" application.
1. Connect your iPhone/iPod touch to your Mac, and run "iTunes".
2. Check in the File sharing section of "iTunes" and select the Account Store application from the list.
3. Save the "AccountStore.sqlite3" file (e.g. on your desktop).
4. Run the "Account Store Desk" application and click on “Load .sqlite3 file” button.
5. Select your "AccountStore.sqlite3" file.
Now you can edit, add and remove your account entries.
You can also delete all your stored accounts and clear the entire database.
In the “Settings” tab, you can change your settings (password, secret question and secret answer).
Most Helpful Reviews
Great concept. - BUT… its ALL clear text. I can cat the file and see everything… not good. Needs to be encrypted. The concept of having a flatfile database that doesn't get pushed out to some cloud service and can be synced is where this is simple and exactly what you need, but I can't feel secure if someone can just view the content of the "secret" file.