AV for WaveLab - Editing and Metering
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 550.2 MB - Download
Join WaveLab Specialist Matthew Loel T. Hepworth in the first course of his in-depth two-part series about editing and mastering audio using WaveLab 7. You're about to witness first-hand how this great software can make your audio sing and dance!
Steinberg's WaveLab has long been regarded as one of the most comprehensive 2-track editors in the audio world. It handles editing and mastering with flair while giving the musician, mixing engineer or producer all the tools and flexibility they need to get their work done quickly and efficiently. Our WaveLab Jedi expertly swoops and glides across every nook and cranny of the interface to reveal many useful tools—including its unique time stretching and compression capabilities. You'll also see (and hear) real time examples of inserts, appends and mixing of sonic material right inside WaveLab's workspace! All of these features will become an invaluable part of your sonic palette while you're busy crafting “The Perfect Mix”.
Master Matthew brings it home by applying a gradual fade-out to this 37-tutorial opus as he shows you the various types of metering tools available to you in WaveLab 7.
Stay tuned for more MPV courses covering WaveLab 7 and its amazing set of audio tools!
Table of contents:
2. Windows and Mac Controls
3. Why WaveLab 7.2 or Higher?
4. Configuring Your Computer
5. Arranging Your Studio Environment
6. A Word About Screen Resolution
7. The WaveLab Workspaces
8. Introduction to the Audio File Workspace
9. Tab Groups and Menus
10. The Master Section
11. Opening and Closing Audio Files
12. Locating and Zooming
13. The Markers and Markers Window
14. Selecting and Common Edit Commands
15. Saving Your Work
16. WaveLab's Dialog Box Behavior
17. Making Selections (or Not)
18. Changing Volume Levels
19. Applying Fades and Silence
20. Phase & DC Offset
21. Time Compression/Expansion & Pitch Editing
22. Convert Sample Rate
23. Paste and Insert Commands
24. Advanced Editing Commands
25. Why Use Meters?
26. VU Meter
27. The Phasescope
28. The Spectroscope
29. The Spectrometer
30. The Bit-Meter
31. The Oscilloscope
32. The Wavescope
33. Hide/Show Floating Meters
34. Meter Display Settings
35. The Control Window Workspace
36. Multi-Window Control Window
37. Adding More Tools and Tabs
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.