AV for Skanner XT
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 246.6 MB - Download
Learn how to morph, mangle and modulate your samples in Native Instruments Skanner XT with G.W. Childs as he takes you deep inside this amazing new virtual synthesizer...
Imagine scanning through audio samples using audio waves as your modulator. That’s what Skanner XT does best! Low frequencies create scratching FX. High frequencies create unbelievably complicated waveforms. But that’s just the surface of this incredible virtual synth. With MPV trainer G.W. Childs as your guide, you'll dive deep beneath the faceplate to get a truly unique look this virtual instrument's approach to sonic rebirth.
It all begins with a tour of Skanner XT's user interface, with its color-coded knobs and sliders. Here you’ll quickly learn the signal flow relationships between the various controls located on the front panel. G.W. then explains the Morpher, Global LFO, and the Oscillators. From there he opens the "secret door" that reveals the powerful, undisclosed secret B Panel where all kinds of crazy stuff happens!
What makes this course so powerful is how G.W. takes you on a sound design journey where he shows you how to create Leads, Bass, Pads and al kinds of awesome effects patches explaining his design concepts all along he way!
Table of contents:
2. Skanner's Two Panels
3. The Morpher
4. The Global LFO
5. Built-in Sample Player
6. Oscillators - Part 1
7. Oscillators - Part 2
8. The B Panel LFO
9. The Envelope
10. Skanner’s Feedback
11. Making an 'Init' Patch
12. Lead Synth Patch - Part 1
13. Lead Synth Patch - Part 2
14. Lead Synth Patch - Part 3
15. Lead Synth Patch - Part 4
16. Importing Audio into Skanner XT
17. Bass Synth Patch - Part 1
18. Bass Synth Patch - Part 2
19. Bass Synth Patch - Part 3
20. Bass Synth Patch - Part 4
21. Bass Synth Patch - Part 5
22. Optimizing Skanner Bank to Morph
23. Creating a Synth Pad - Part 1
24. Creating a Synth Pad - Part 2
25. Creating a Synth Pad - Part 3
26. Creating a Synth Pad - Part 4
27. Capturing Skanner’s Morph in your DAW
28. Progressive Effect Patch - Part 1
29. Progressive Effect Patch - Part 2
30. Progressive Effect Patch - Part 3
31. Progressive Effect Patch - Part 4
32. Progressive Effect Patch - Part 5
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.