AV for Reaper 102 - Working With Audio
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 188.4 MB - Download
See how Reaper’s advanced audio recording and editing tools propel this powerful platform into the upper echelons of the DAW spectrum. Join Reaper evangelist Gary Hiebner in this 23-tutorial audio exploration...
In this audio-centric course you’ll get the inside information on how to handle your audio needs in Reaper. Learn all about setting up your project and tracks. See how to set up the all-important signal routing matrix to get you recording audio fast! Gary also shows you how Reaper handles the simultaneous recording of multiple audio tracks and shows you all the tools and techniques you need to make them sound their best by using the powerful built-in plugins and effects.
From there you’ll learn how to deploy Reaper’s advanced features like Track Folders, Ripple Edits, Time-stretching and more. One of Reaper's coolest features is its Project Media Bay where you can quickly organize and audition many aspects of your project from one simple, interactive window!
Finally, master all or Reaper’s exporting options that enable you to output your productions and share them with the world! So Join Gary Hiebner and learn all about recording and editing audio inside Reaper, a truly original DAW!
Table of contents:
1. Checking The Audio Setup
2. Explanation of Tracks in Reaper
3. The Routing Matrix
4. Setting Up Project Preferences
5. Metronome Settings
6. Recording Audio
7. Saving and Backups
8. Audio Editing - Part 1
9. Audio Editing - Part 2
10. Recording Multiple Tracks
11. Record Punch In and Out Options
12. Adding Plugins
13. Send Effects
14. Input FX
15. Using The Project Media Bay
16. Change Track Viewable Options
17. Setting Up Track Folders
18. Ripple Editing
20. Time-stretching Audio
21. Making Use of the Action List
22. Export Options
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.