AV for Push 101 - Create and Perform With Push
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 463.1 MB - Download
Do you play Live? Then you must play Push! Join Ableton Certified trainer Noah Pred as he demystifies every inch of this groundbreaking instrument from Ableton...
Push is a new kind of music instrument—and it’s designed to work exclusively with Ableton Live. You can make beats, powerful chords and expansive melodies without ever looking at Live. It’s got a massively powerful grid of touch sensitive pads that are completely adaptive to the kind of musical ideas you want to express. It also has controls, a touch strip and other interactive switches that allow you interact with Live without ever touching a mouse.
In this course, Ableton expert Noah Pred shows you everything you need to know to get you up and running with Push! You learn its interface. You see how to reconfigure Push’s touch pads. Most of all, you see how this instrument can take you to musical places that, until Push, you couldn't get to before using standard, off-the-shelf controllers. That’s the power of a custom instrument like Push!
So if you’re thinking about performing and producing with Push, or if you’ve already taken delivery of this amazing instrument, then you’ve got to sit back and absorb every frame of this introductory course.
And be sure to check out all of our Live and Push courses as we continue to build the most comprehensive Ableton course library on the planet!
Table of contents:
1. Meet Push
2. Step Sequencing Drums
3. Hot Swapping Drum Sounds
4. Editing Drum Steps
5. Bar Length and the Timing Grid
6. Muting, Soloing, and Editing Drum Pads
7. Recording and Overdubbing in Real Time
8. Note Repeat and Accent Modes
9. Swing and Quantization
10. Clip Duplication and Doubling
11. Adding a Bass Line
12. Adding Chords
13. Adding Melodies
14. Complex Note Patterns with Repeat Mode
15. Adding and Editing Audio Effects
16. Session Automating Instruments
17. Session Automating Effects
18. Session View Navigation
19. Mixing and Display Modes
20. User Mode and Custom MIDI
21. Recording Your Performance to an Arrangement
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.