AV for MPC Renaissance and Studio Advanced
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 366.7 MB - Download
Now that the MPC’s controls are jammed into your brain, it’s time to put them to work and get creative! In this advanced MPC course, you learn the art of making music on Akai’s MPC Renaissance and Studio with Hip Hop producer and MPV expert Booker Edwards, Jr. leading the way…
You’ve got the tools. You’re getting your head wrapped around the software. Now it’s time to kick out the tracks! Building upon the knowledge of his MPC “Revealed” course, urban music artist Booker Edwards takes you beat-by-beat through his creative process and shows you how to produce an original Hip Hop track entirely from scratch! Let the inspiration begin!
How cool is it to be sitting next to an MPC master - like Booker - as he invites you into his production world. It is here that you see him and the amazingly integrated MPC in action. You’re invited along on the musical journey as his song evolves, builds and systematically takes shape fusing the integrated power of the MPC hardware and software. You learn the art of building and sequencing drum parts and virtual instrument tracks as Booker sculpts his ideas. Throughout this course you master Booker’s tips on sampling, mixing and arranging that he deploys as he effortlessly guides you through the complex process of MPC-style music production.
This course is a hands-on producer’s guide that artfully mixes MPC technical "need-to-knows" with universal music production tips. And it’s all here waiting for you join in! So sit back and become enlightened as Booker Edwards pushes the MPC to the production edge and returns with a Hip Hop track that both educates, empowers and inspires you to dig deeper into the rich world of making music with the MPC.
Table of contents:
2. Sequencing Drums - Part 1
3. Sequencing Drums - Part 2
4. Sequencing Drums - Part 3
5. Sequencing Virtual Instruments - Part 1
6. Sequencing Virtual Instruments - Part 2
7. Saving The Project
8. Sequencing Additional Tracks
9. 16 Level 808 Sub - Part 1
10. 16 Level 808 Sub - Part 2
11. Mixing - Part 1
12. Mixing - Part 2
13. Processing - Part 1
14. Processing - Part 2
15. Creating The Hook - Part 1
16. Creating The Hook - Part 2
17. Adding A Lead
19. Sample Editing - Part 1
20. Sample Editing - Part 2
21. Song Mode - Part 1
22. Song Mode - Part 2
23. Song Mode - Part 3
24. Exporting to your DAW
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.