AV for Flash CS6 103 - Audio, Scripting and Exporting
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 190.6 MB - Download
Learn how to make your Flash animations more engaging and interactive by adding audio and basic scripting with expert trainer and animator, Iain Anderson...
First, you’ll learn how to add audio to your Flash project. Iain shows you how to control the balance, panning and fading of your audio files in the timeline as your animations play. Along the way, you‘ll also pick up useful tips on audio quality and file formats.
Next, you’ll dive into the world of script-controlled interactivity. You’ll learn the differences between Actionscript 2 and Actionscript 3 - Flash’s native scripting language - and when to use which one. You’ll also learn the basics behind making buttons which will give you the power to control and navigate your flash movies. Iain shows you how to use prebuilt elements like “Components” and “Code snippets” to make your life easier. After watching this section, you’ll be inspired to learn more about scripting!
FInally, you’ll see how easy it is to publish your Flash project to a variety of platforms. You’ll get lots of handy tips on how to maintain the quality of your work but keep your file sizes manageable to optimize playback performance, both for the web and mobile devices.
Table of contents:
2. Audio compression
3. Audio on the timeline
4. Editing audio
5. ActionScript Basics
7. Timeline control
8. ActionScript 3 and Code snippets
9. Loading web pages and button hit areas
10. Creating a disabled button
12. Publish Settings
13. Optimizing Images
14. Controlling size of exported movies
15. Manually inserting SWF files with Dreamweaver
16. Exporting to animated GIF
17. Exporting to QuickTime movie
18. Exporting to iOS devices
19. Export and Import from InDesign
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.