AV for Digital Performer 8 103 - Automation and Mixing
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 255.5 MB - Download
Get some hot Digital Performer 8 automation and mixing tips & tricks with DP8 expert Alexander Adhami and propel your projects to the next level...
Now that you've created your song in Digital Performer 8, it's time to apply some automation and get down to mixing! In this course you’ll get a tour of what DP8 has to offer on your quest for that perfect, polished mix. You'll see some great automation tricks, including using of the pencil tool to draw those precise control moves that make such a huge difference in the the quality of a mix. You’ll also learn all about pitch control and comping and see how to Freeze tracks to maximize your CPU. Next, Alexander checks out DP8’s cool Audio-to-MIDI features. You’ll also learn all about automation grouping and external MIDI control.
One of our favorite features of DP 8 is "Chunks"—no other DAW does it. Alexander shows you how to create Chunks and shows you how to deploy them to build new, complex arrangements.
Table of contents:
2. Pitch Automation
3. Pitch with a Pencil Tool
4. Pitch with the Mute Tool
5. Comp Tool & Comp Tracks
6. Mixer Automation
7. Automation Snap Shots
8. Plugin Automation
9. Delay Automation with the Pencil Tool
10. Reassigning Automation Between Effects
11. Chunks Tricks
12. Arranging Chunks into a Song
13. V Rack for Multiple Sequences
14. Quantizing Audio
15. Cross Fades
16. Cutting and Stretching
17. Freezing Tracks
18. Adjust Soundbites to Tempo
19. Merging Soundbites
20. The Ensemble Chorus Plugin
21. Using the SubKick Plugin
22. Converting Audio to MIDI
23. Master Fade Out
24. Loop Tool
25. Track Grouping Basics
26. Attaching MIDI Controllers
27. Conclusion & Recap
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.