AV for Digital Performer 8 101 - Working With Audio
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 170.2 MB - Download
DP8 is a killer audio recorder and editor. Check out all of its "audacious" power in this introductory audio course by expert Alexander Adhami...
Want to learn all about audio in DP8? Well, you've come to right place. Join Alexander Adhami as he takes you on an audio adventure explaining DP8's audio implementation from track creation to final bounce!
DP's audio capabilities have always been great, but now, in DP8, they've reached a whole new level! In this introductory course you'll learn all of the basics to get you up and recording fast. You'll learn about setting up all the different kinds of tracks. You'll see Alexander's best practices of audio file management with his in-depth tutorials on importing, exporting and sample rates. Then there's the powerful conductor track and the more powerful SoundBite technology
From there, Alexander introduces you audio editing and some of the powerful, cool plugins that make DP8 stand out in the DAW crowd!
Table of contents:
1. Hardware Setup
2. Opening a New Session
3. Creating a Mono Track
4. Creating a Stereo Track
5. Creating an Auxiliary Track
6. Master Fader
7. Create a New Template
8. Recording Audio with A Click
9. Input Monitoring Mode
10. Transport Tips
11. Conductor Track
12. Left and Right Sidebars
13. Importing Audio Soundbites Folder
15. Sample Rate Conversions
16. Loop Recording
17. Sequence Editor
18. Basic Editing Tools
19. Dynamics Plug-ins
20. Convolution Reverb
21. Guitar Effects Plug-ins
22. Channel Strip
23. Undo History
24. Compact project
26. Bouncing to Disk
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.