AV for Digital Performer 8 100 - What's New In DP8
Developer: ASK Video
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 94.6 MB - Download
MOTU's Digital Performer 8 is here. Check out the new features in this FREE "What's New" course by DP expert, Alexander Adhami...
This is exciting! DP8 is here and it is the new standard bearer in the Mac and Windows DAW parade. In this FREE course, DP expert Alexander Adhami takes you through some of the biggest new features and gives you a detail first look at this incredible reinvention of one the of the world's greatest DAWs.
Did I hear somebody say "unlimited memory?" Alex starts off by explaining DP8's new 64 bit architecture and what being able access unlimited RAM means to us, the users. Next he show's the power of DP8s new plugins andits capability to handle VST and AU!
But wait, there's much more: GUI improvements, MIDI editing power, HD movie player... the list goes on and on. So just sit back and see for yourself how DP8 has grown, expanded and blossomed into what we think is one of the best DAW out there!
... and be sure to check out our ever-expanding library of DP8 courses as we strive to be "The Place" to learn Digital Performer!
Table of contents:
1. Running DP in 64-bit mode
2. VST and Audio Units Plug-ins
3. The Improved Plug-in Chooser
4. The New Dynamic EQ
5. Embedded Control Panel
6. The New Text Menu
7. The Punch Guard feature
8. New Themes
9. The MIDI Editor
10. Play Your Movies Full Screen
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.