ARCSOFT™ – Website Builder
Developer: Justin Bush
Current Version: 1.3.3
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 8.1 MB - Download
Build your pixel-perfect website and publish to the web for free in minutes!
Our professionally designed templates and themes will make starting from scratch a non-existent process. Then customize your theme by editing directly on the page or by dragging and dropping new elements to your site.
ARCSOFT™ web design software for the macOS platform provides a visual interface builder for creating, editing and publishing websites, as well as mobile web apps. All of this packaged up into a single application for a professional way to manage and share your creations on Mac.
• Drag & Drop Blocks to the Grid
• A Fully Loaded Retina-Display Templates Library
• Themes to Customize Every High-Def Template
• Live Visual Editor to Edit Directly on the Page
• Professional & Responsive Blocks Library
• Export & Publish Entire Websites in Seconds
• Add Custom Images to the Media Library
• 100s of Fonts & Custom Font Support
• Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting
• And Much, Much More...
DRAG & DROP BLOCKS
Our library full of a wide variety of blocks allow for easy use with predesigned templates, as well as newly created pages built from scratch. Each block can be dragged and dropped onto the page and are fully customizable. These customization options include multiple ways of editing such as shadows, backgrounds, text styles, borders and more!
A brief preview of our Customizable Blocks Library include:
• Responsive Cover Photos
• Logo & Navigation Bars
• Text Boxes for Body, Headers and Titles
• Image Headers & Galleries
• Video Players (Local, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
• Pricing & Subscription Tables
• User Profiles & Management
• Customizable Buttons & Progress Bars
• Forms for Contact & Login-Signup
• Lists, Panels and Box Tables
• Custom Code Boxes for Embedded Content
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Are you new to web development? Not a problem! Building a website is now easy as selecting one of our many predesigned templates from the Templates Library, applying your favoured theme to that template and using the page builder to fill in your content with drag and drop blocks.
Are you more of an experienced web developer? ARCSOFT™ will help make your business website look more professional and profitable within minutes.
Choose from one of our professionally designed HTML5 templates that are available to use, commercial-free, at no extra cost! ARCSOFT™ specializes in turning website building from a complex and expensive process, to a simple drag and drop-type platform.
ARCSOFT™ was designed to save you time and money, while offering easy ways of building professional websites with no coding knowledge required. All website templates are responsive, built using HTML5 and are updated constantly to meet tomorrow's standards. All website templates have also been designed and optimized for pixel-perfect viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
REAL-TIME VISUAL EDITOR
Our Live Visual Editor allows you to save time by providing you with the ability to edit your content directly on the page – no code required (unless you would like to add your own custom code, then we have a built-in Code Editor for that too.
Visually managing your projects and files has never been easier. With macOS High Sierra, new methods of organization have been made available for developers to take advantage of. To improve desktop integration, creating files and folders, like you would in Finder, is made available to you with the click of a button. Offline options for websites have also been made available for those who prefer to have them made locally.
New updates, features and content are added every couple weeks. Stay tuned for more!
Welcome to the third major update of ARCSOFT™ – now with even more templates, themes and 100s of new ways to customize your draggable blocks. We've also added dedicated support for macOS High Sierra and optimized the builder to be even faster and speedier than ever!
Introducing Elite Templates
We are introducing a new category of templates entitled "Elite." These templates, like all other templates, are 100% free to use and come with advanced HTML5 & CSS3 effects that are up to standard with all of the most popular browsers – both mobile and desktop alike. These templates will bring a professional and sleek look to your websites, along with a noticeable touch of modern. You can try out the first five (of many) Elite Templates now with the 1.3.3 update: Talus, Venus, Story, Quant & Sanquility.
• Stylish Portfolio
• Wave (Updated)
• Universe (Updated)
• Revamped current templates with retina-display improvements
• Added new page editor tools
• Added background image scrolling effects
• Added new & fresh graphical UI elements
• Added even more templates and themes
• Added even more variety of HTML5 blocks
• Added even more custom fonts for headers and body
• Added multiple new ways to customize your blocks
• Added network detection for cloud services
• Added auto-save feature for websites
• Added error/save handling for network loss
• Fixed syntax highlighting in code editor
• Fixed support for some macOS High Sierra devices
• Fixed multiple bugs causing the app to function in a weird fashion
• Parallax scrolling effects
• Domain & sub-domain publishing
Need help with ARCSOFT™? Try our new Support Centre available at support.arcsoft.io!
Most Helpful Reviews
GNDN - Goes Nowhere Does Nothing - Unbelievably happy that I didn’t pay for this. All it does is open a blank screen. No help file available. No published instructions anywhere. No clue at all how this is supposed to work. Checking the link for support seems to take you to a webpage where you can “sign up” to get help. Yeah, I don’t think so. Without even a functional product there isn’t any point.
More Reviews for Current Version
Infuriating! - It is a beautifull designed app, but it is infuriating to use. Try to place blocks in the templates and then can’t actually place them, instead they keep following your pointer around the template. I tried for like half an hour to get some image blocks on a page and gave up.
DO NOT PURCHASE! - This is absolutely the worst app ever sold on the App Store and they will NOT REFUND! DO NOT BUY - I repeat DO NOT BUY. The app does not work as advertised, crashes, and have of the functionality does not work along with being slow - and I’m using the fasted iMac sold for 2017! DO NOT BUY! Also the developer does not answer questions - totally useless….Apple I’m infuriated that I cannot get a refund!!!!!! Apple customer service is lacking now….!!!!