Developer: Andreas Dietrich
Current Version: 1.0.5
Last Updated: 8 months ago
Download Size: 482.2 KB - Download
With ADwriting you organize you poems, stories and other text objects. For all you text objects you specify a title, a series title, a date, a category, the number of characters, lines and words.
ADwriting will show then a statistic: How much text objects you wrote, which is the monthly or yearly average, and some other things.
- Input your text data (title, date, series title, character count, line count, word count, url to the original text object, the category, if the text objects is saved on disk, if the text objects was published)
- Highscore statistic for the number of text objects you wrote dayly, monthly or yearly
- Highscore statistic of the average of written text objects in a month or year
- Highscore statistic for the longest text (with character count, line count or word count)
- Graphic statistic of the number of written objects
- Export to XML and import from XML
- Import from text data (Selecting text objects and ADwriting will set the title, series title, date, URL and ADwriting will calculate the character count, line count and word count.)
- Sync via a file folder or a local network
- Requires at least macOS 10.10