ADI PDI Theory Test
Developer: Webrich Software Limited
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 7 MB - Download
The official theory test for Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) or PDI.
Prepare your theory test for ADI with latest and official DSA revision question bank. version contains 922 questions.
PREPARE BY BANDS
All questions are sorted by bands. It also tells you the areas that each band covers.
MOCK TEST MODE
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the bands.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong, explanation for all questions.
READ THE HIGHWAY CODE E-BOOK
You can also read the HIGHWAY CODE . You can jump to any chapter and then browse through the e-book easily.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Read the Highway Code in landscape as well as portrait mode.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after August 2014
Represented with new look.