A Long Way Home
Developer: Jonathan Mulcahy
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 79.6 MB - Download
End of the Year Sale!
You have been stranded 100 light years from Earth, can you survive the long way home?
After a catastrophic ship explosion, you must make your way home 1 light year at a time. Encounter exploding asteroids, teleporting dark matter, comets and more on your epic journey home.
A Long Way Home is a action / physics / puzzle game set in space. Making you way through 100 levels across 10 stages you must jump from asteroid to asteroid collecting enough dark matter to open a portal to the next level.
** Also available on the iPad for $.99!! **
- 100 Levels
- Physics Style Gameplay
- Stunning Graphics
- Fantastic Ambient Music
CNET Australia's App of the Day on March 22, 2012
"A Long Way Home has all the hallmarks for an indie sleeper hit on the iPad." - Pocket Gamer
"Not many mobile or tablet games actually evoke an emotional response, but this game does." - The Smart Phone App Review"
"If you're up for patient, thoughtful gameplay that makes for an evocative experience, you should give A Long Way Home a shot." - Touch Arcade
4 Stars - Touch Arcade
"Only a handful of games for the iPad can produce an emotional response, as A Long Way Home did for me. I hope it can do the same for you." - Appolicious
- Fixed the Rate this App link
- Removed the onscreen controls
- Fixed an bug preventing the computer from giving you instructions in later levels. This was kinda important as it told you stuff like you only have 4 jumps on the blue asteroids, the red asteroids explode after 5 seconds and the brownish asteroids turn to dust after one jump.
- Fixed a few levels where two asteroids were so close it would cause the player to jump between them
- Further tweaked the 'drift zone' to prevent unintentional triggering. This happened most often in galaxy 2
- Slight tweaking of gameplay sounds, player walking, jumping, and dark matter collection.
- Other various (small) tweaks
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Fun Game - I love this Game. The music that goes with it is perfect and really makes you feel like you are in the Game not just playing it.
SOOOO Repetative - Terrible
More Reviews for Current Version
ehh - pretty boring