Developer: MP Digital, LLC
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 710.3 MB - Download
As Ted, a responsible citizen and a family man, you are faced with a slight disturbance to your happy, suburban lifestyle. THE NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE.
With only 60 seconds left to impact, guide Ted in a mad, intense and action packed dash through his house in search of his family and useful supplies. Everything will be against you - time, your very own furniture, the house that's different every time you play and the fundamental question - what to take with you and who to leave behind?
Reaching the fallout shelter in time and alive is only the beginning. Whatever you scavenged and whoever you saved will play a vital role in your survival. Each survival story will be different, with every day surprising you with unexpected events. Will all of these stories end well? It's up to you. Ration food and water, make best use of your supplies, face difficult choices and even venture into the wasteland.
the suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighbourhood in this atomic, dark comedy set in 1950s.
any supplies, you will need to survive, and family members in a 60 second rush through your procedurally generated house.
for the worst. Don’t just grab arbitrary items, plan your survival and follow helpful tips from emergency broadcasts!
in a fallout shelter with whatever you brought with you. How many days will you last? Will everyone make it out alive?
what to do, when the post-apocalyptic world pushes you to the corner. Will you risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner, when barely any food is left? How do you deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
• OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or above
• Processor: Intel Core™ 2 Duo 2.0+ GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 512MB VRAM
• Storage: 3 GB available space
• Additional Notes: 32-bit RAM - 3 GB, Keyboard and mouse required
- Scavenge timer does not stop after minimising game bug fix
- Too many and too big particles in survival fix
- Memories text cut bug fix
- Start game text cut in JA bug fix
- Increased interaction field for Dolores in survival
- Fixed interaction field for rifle in survival
- Options tab text cut bug fix
- Text shadow bug in tutorial fix
- Memories text overflow in RU bug fix
- Mac OSX startup zoom fix
Most Helpful Reviews
Great!! - Fun game if you enjoy point & click survival games. I spend alot of my time the playing the game myself, even though it is very addictive
Walking controls unacceptably bad. - As someone else mentioned, trying to walk is a joke. The controls are very, very poor. Turning is very inaccurate no matter how you set the sensitivity. At this point I would say save your money.
More Reviews for Current Version
Awesome - This Game Is Awesome Its Full Of Great Controls and my fav part is….muntant maryjane.