Current Version: 1.5.22
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 2.8 MB - Download
Consistently rated as the highest quality transcoder available, 5DtoRGB is one of the most popular tools for converting footage from HDSLR and other cameras for editing. Post-production professionals rely on 5DtoRGB every day for its high-quality results, and now even novices can batch convert their clips with 5DtoRGB's user-friendly interface.
5DtoRGB Batch offers professional controls typically unavailable in consumer-type video converters. Full control over matrix decoding, luminance range and gamma are some of the options professionals require for consistent color across editing systems. In addition, 5DtoRGB offers GPU processing, DPX output and import of Final Cut Pro XML files. It's this level of control that makes 5DtoRGB Batch a top choice for professional cinematographers and post-production staff.
• Highest quality transcoding available
• Ability to recover missing highlight detail with many cameras
• GPU-accelerated color processing
• Outputs to Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), 422 (LT), 422, 422 (HQ), 4444 and DPX
• Supports Canon 5D Mark II/III, 7D, T2i/T3i, 60D, Panasonic GH1/GH2 and many other camera brands and models
• Support for Technicolor's CineStyle LUT for Canon cameras
• Frame rate conforming (for converting 50/60p clips to slow motion 25/24p clips)
5DtoRGB is incompatible with the ATI Radeon X1900 video card.
• Updated to work with macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Most Helpful Reviews
应该说这个公司还是认真的。 - 经历了批量崩溃 单文件不能超过4GB等Bug后 现在的版本比较稳定了。 感谢，但是还是要说一下 我觉得还是卖的有点贵。
Doesn't work anymore - This app used to work great. i used it to transcode EOS 7d files with the Technicolor LUT. A couple months ago it would not transcode files from a session. The files were fine in everything else. I stopped using it for awhile after that experience and tonight I decide to try it again and compare the output of my current workflow. Unfortunately, I get a warning saying I do not have the ProRes codec installed and need Quicktime 7.2 or later. Well, I have ProRes and FCPX has no problems transcoding to ProRes. I went into preferences and chose to bypass codec check at startup thinking that would solve my problems. I dropped a .MOV in the window and it says it is transcoding but after 30 minutes it shows ZERO progress. I don't know why the app doesn't work anymore but I really don't have time to figure it out.