Now 33% off regular price!
Let 4D Expenses easily record and categorize your day to day expenditure
- Instantly see where your money is going graphically
- Versatile banking data import tool - most important feature of financial program
- Quickly add new categories and sub categories
- Easily drag and drop graphs to other apps - then you can mail it to your mate :)
- Customize categories on the fly!
- Protect your privacy and define password
- Rapidly export data to Numbers, Excel or other programs. Your data is not in jail.
- Request a changes. We will consider them all.
☆☆☆ Visit us necessarily on apps.dag.pl/4dexpenses - just click Support link ☆☆☆
French, Spanish and Polish localization.
Most Helpful Reviews
Weel done app - I'm surprised with those bad comments - works well on my side. Does the job for my home expenses + nice graphs give a good overview. Worth every penny.
AWFUL - So basic and takes wayyy too much time to fill out.
More Reviews for Current Version
4D expenses - scarlet version? - It does make a pie chart. The benefit of a chart is quick visualization of numbers through colors and dimensions. They remembered the dimensions and forgot the colors. 5 colors are assigned automatically. Once those categories are created, the remaining categories become variations of red. I'm glad it was only two bucks. I have a finance chart in all salmon. They didn't put much thought in that.
Does not oppen - App does not open. I just get a stopwatch mouse icon and bouncing dock icon for a second, then nothing MacBook Pro 10.7.3
No way to input money coming in, only going out. - There is no way to input money coming in, only going out. This doesn't help with running totals, only outgoing expenses. It would be better if it showed both inputs and outputs so you can see how you expenses match up to your income.
It works - works well for me in the practical sense. need more colors, is not useful a graph with only half of the same color gradient. need an option for fixed costs and not have to write them. fix print reports
Good - This is a great App. It is simple, customizable, and affordable. It doesn't have a full screen mode or generate reports… But it does put one's budget front and center. Great for tracking, not so great for creating a budget.