Developer: Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
Current Version: 2.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 309.9 KB - Download
Capture yourself in 3D Space. App scans surfaces in 3 dimensional space using Kinect, and stores the 3d mesh into specified file format. The file can then be viewed or imported to other 3D softwares like Blender and Meshlabs to be used for other applications like games and movie making.
Features in current version:
1) Captures with/without background. Uses a good self learning background removal algorithm that detects moving objects and removes noises.
2) The captured mesh can be exported to PLY file format with vertex coloring or OBJ file format with texture mapping
3) Two different Modes of rendering. You can now view the whole scene in 2d or use 3d rendering to rotate and zoom.
4) Laplacian Mesh Smoothing Feature. The exported mesh can be can be smoothed according to the slider threshold selected. Smoothing threshold 4 is recommended for best results in facial capturing.
1. Fixed Issue related to writing files.
2. Added Alerts for File handling Error.
Most Helpful Reviews
Worked perfect right away. - I connected the kinect, took a picture, and it exported a 3d model just like that.
Does not work, non instruction, no support - There is no obvious way to actually capture a scan, no preferences, no instruction. The current version seems to only be able to display the output from a Kinect but is otherwise useless. $20 stolen!
More Reviews for Current Version
This app should be updated or removed. - I installed it yesterday; hopeful that it was one of the few apps that would create great 3D scans with my connect and Mac. Nope. The image shows up backwards, the noise settings barely work and there is no way to change the contrast. I would not buy it had I known it was so rough.
I JUST GOT TAKEN FOR $ 19.95 !!!!! - This is the worst ap I have ever down loaded and the fact that it cost me 19.95 makes it even worse! There is no tech support at all, you post on a blog and hope that someone gets back to you from india. What a joke, I can't believe Apple a company I trust would allow this up here. I down loaded this app and started it up and it tell me over and over the camera must be in use by another app, but there isnt anything else running. I found skanet to be better then this and it is completly free.