3D Covers displays the artwork of the currently playing iTunes track as well as the artwork for the next track in the form of a 3D rotating cube that sits above all your windows.
3D Covers frees your iTunes album artwork so that you can enjoy seeing the album cover of the music you are listening to rotate to reveal the next track's album cover.
Options include three cube sizes and displaying or hiding the name of the track.
The cube's rotation is synced with the duration and current play position of the track.
Features of 3D Covers:
· Sits above all windows allowing you to see iTunes album artwork as a 3D cube whilst you work.
· Displays both currently playing and next track (next track is not shown in shuffle mode).
· Optionally displays track names.
· Small, medium and large cube sizes.
· Rotation is synced with the duration and current play position of the track.
NOTE: Using 3D Covers with a remote shared iTunes library may result in lag of the application.
Added support for OS X Lion sandboxing.
Most Helpful Reviews
multitude of issues - 1. The cover art is displayed far too small on the screen. Even the large is tiny. I should be able to fill the screen with the cover art. 2. There is nothing 3D about this. Mine remains in 2D. 3. It does not rotate. Every now and then the cover art will kind of pulse. Yet, that's as much movement as I get. 4. It is a little laggy and takes some time to switch cover art after a new song has already started.