Developer: Parallels International GmbH
Current Version: 16.2.19160
Last Updated: 15 days ago
Download Size: 6.2 MB - Download
Parallels Client, when connected to Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS), provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data from your device. Using virtualized applications and desktops on Parallels Client is intuitive, fast, and reliable.
Parallels Remote Application Server and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows corporate application
• Resize and optimize published applications for a native look and feel
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• Higher level of security when connecting over SSL
• Works with virtual desktops, terminal server/RD session host, and Windows PC host
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
• Remote applications and desktops extended to multiple monitors
• Remote sound, local drive, and two-way clipboard redirection for a truly native experience
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels Remote Application Server is an industry-leading solution for virtual application and desktop delivery.
Use Smart cards for authentication
Drag & Drop of local files to remote applications.
Crash when a Smart card is redirected to a remote session.
Japanese characters from a remote session are pasted incorrectly sometimes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app! - Parallels 2x is awesome! it’s free, it’s fast, and no sweat to set up. I was connected in seconds. I strongly recommend this app. There are no problems using Microsoft Office either. Better than MRD and Jump.
Used to work great… now connections are lost after a few minutes - Been using this app for quite awhile and have been very happy with it. I just upgraded to this latest version and having some trouble. SO FAR, it seems that SOME of my RDP connections ( I usually have at least 3 going at any time) get dropped after just a few minutes and I need to reconnect. Never had this problem before this but I can see myself moving to another app if this isn’t resolved soon. Or maybe I can downgrade?
More Reviews for Current Version
Vesion 16.2.19160 broke URL redirection - I just updated my macbook to the latest version 16.2.19160 and found that I am no longer able to use URL redirection from my published application thru RAS. I was able to find that the issue is related to it only redirecting the first 100 characters of a URL. So anything with a longer URL will not work.