1849: Gold Edition
Developer: MP Digital, LLC
Current Version: 2.0.7
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 61.6 MB - Download
1849: Gold Edition combines the base game "1849" plus the "1849: Nevada Silver" and "Epilogue: After the Gold Rush" content packs.
The year is 1849, and gold has just been discovered in California. You decide to head out west, to seek fame and wealth in the approaching Gold Rush.
Will you strike gold and become an overnight mining magnate? Or will you build your fortune bit by bit by supplying 49ers with pickaxes and blue jeans?
1849 is a city management game set during the California Gold Rush. Your task is to build towns, populate them with workers, and make sure that they are housed, fed, and entertained. You’ll have to manage and coordinate extensive production and trade networks to make sure your towns thrive.
• A campaign mode that traces the development of the Gold Rush from mining camps to bustling cities. Each city scenario presents players with unique starting conditions, victory goals, and obstacle events.
• Sandbox mode with a procedurally-generated map for your location, based on geography (from the Pacific coast to the Sierra Nevada mountains), precipitation, resource availability, and starting lot size.
• Vivid old west towns with buildings lining the streets directly inspired by California’s Gold Country.
• Over 50 resources that players can dig up, farm, refine or manufacture as they build complex towns and cities.
• Developed by SomaSim, a new studio dedicated to producing deep simulation games for today’s players
Includes 1849: Nevada Silver Expansion Pack:
The California Gold Rush—been there, done that. By 1859, Northern Nevada was the place to be after a deep vein of silver was discovered under the mountains. Grab your pickaxe, hearty prospector, and mosey on over to the Comstock Lode where new fortune awaits in 1849: Nevada Silver.
Technological advances and lessons learned from the Gold Rush make the Nevada Silver Expansion Pack a rewarding new arena for 1849 players. With trains moving goods between distant cities, steam-powered mills boosting production, and more complex mining processes yielding deeply hidden riches, 1849: Nevada Silver expands on 1849’s addictive simulation gameplay to provide more challenge on a bustling new frontier.
Various bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very addictive - This is my favorite type of game. It provides hours of entertainment. Hoping they come out with another expansion. Good buy for the price.