12 Days of Christmas
Developer: KwiqApps Inc.
Current Version: 1.0.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 11.4 MB - Download
✭✭ FREE Till Valentine's Day
✭✭ Christmas Celebration in February :D
"Rock Band meets Whack a Mole." - A Christmas Celebration!
✭✭ A Delightful Christmas Music App for All ✭✭
NOTE: This App is a music game and has nothing to do with Apple Inc.'s 12 Days Free Gift App.
✓ Immerse yourself in the popular 12 Days of Christmas music!
✓ Light up your holidays with blinking Christmas lights!
✓ Play a little music rhythm game by clicking at the right time!
✓ Share the joy of holidays with friendly competition with your family to see who can beat each other's BEST SCORE!
✓ Check out the iOS version for Game Center support with Highscore Leaderboard and 12 Achievements.
"12 Days of Christmas" brings you a Christmas music experience featuring relaxed game play. But don't be fooled by its simple game play, you may still need to practice a couple of times to "get" it.
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap the big PLAY button to start the game. As you listen to the music, you just need to tap the right image on the screen at the right time when it is mentioned in the lyrics.
- You can also hit the WATCH button, sit back and relax. A pre-programmed, animated '12 Days of Christmas' story will play back right before your eyes.
- Tap the Christmas tree on the menu page to see additional magic effects.
FEATURES LOVELY IMAGES OF:
- Turtle Doves
- French Hens
- Calling Birds
- Golden Rings
- Milking Maid
- Dancing Lady
- Leaping Lord
And whimsical sound effects to go with them.
✭✭✭ Join other "12 Days of Christmas" Fans on Facebook at: http://bit.ly/ok12days
Help us develop more great Apps by providing iTunes rating and reviews.
* Be the first to know what we are up to by following us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/KwiqApps OR on Twitter: @kwiqapps
* Checkout More Apps By Us: Balloony Word, Noodle Words, Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
KwiqApps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: Any Age.