101 Shark Pets
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 82.4 MB - Download
*Summer Special* Adopt a shark as your very own pet!
What could be more fun than having your very own pet shark? Teach your shark to jump, smile, fetch balls and more, and reward your pet with a treat after each trick. Enter your shark into talent shows to unlock upgrades, including toys, food and accessories. Dress up your shark in fun clothes, take it to the vet for checkups, explore underwater, visit the aqua park and more. Plus, with 3D views you can zoom in, zoom out, tilt and rotate to watch your pet, up close and personal! Includes 101+ in-game toys and upgrades, full 3D environments and textures, saved games and 10+ profiles.
• Fun Pet Tricks: Teach your shark to smile, jump, spin, waterbolt and more.
• Immersive 3D Virtual World: Zoom, tilt & rotate in 3D as you visit the aqua park, go underwater and more. Visit a pirate ship with your shark!
• Enter Pet Shows: Show off your shark’s skills and win prizes.
• Over 101 Toys and Upgrades: Unlock new items as you care for your shark. Get cute clothes to dress up your pet.
• Personalized Tint: Make your shark any color you want!
• Plus: Kid-Friendly Controls, Multiple Saved Games, 10+ Pet Profiles and Real 3D Textures
Most Helpful Reviews
I Want My Money Back - My five year-old son and I played this game for 30 minutes. He loves sharks, and I thought this would be a fun game which also taught him about caring for a pet. In reality, this is a slow, boring, and tedius game that only teaches me to be wary of games with no reviews. "Playing" with your pet shark invovles choosing one of three slides to send him down (this is not interatcitve and you merely watch this), doing simple mouse controls to make your shark jump and spin, "cleaning" your shark with a brush, "petting" your shark, playing a very short and simple slalom game, and playing fetch with your shark. Any interactivity you manage is constantly interrupted with feeding, cleaning, bathroom, and water (yes, water for a shark) breaks. In 30 minutes, we fed our shark at least 3 times and gave him water over 4 times. He went to the bathroom at least twice. I have never felt really burned by an App store purchase until now. If I had paid .99 I might not have felt as strong, but at $5.99, your money is best spent elsewhere.